BMW Motorrad GAP.
GAP Protection coverage includes:
- Waives the amount equal to the unpaid net balance of your loan less the actual cash value of your motorcycle as determined by the primary insurance company.
- Covers loan balance/amount financed of up to 150% of vehicle’s MSRP/NADA (maximum amount financed up to $50,0001).
- Waives covered losses up to $25,000.
- Includes coverage for your insurance deductible up to $1,000.2
- Can be financed with 3rd party finance source.
- Cancelable within 60 days for a full refund; after 60 days, refund will be calculated pro-rata less a $35 processing fee.
- New, used and non-BMW motorcycles are eligible for coverage.
Coverage exclusions apply.4
- Any amount or terms exceeding the program maximums
- The following deductions taken by the primary insurer: Prior Damage, Salvage, Missing Items, Excess Towing, Custom Equipment and Storage
- Total losses resulting from the Customer’s dishonest, fraudulent or illegal acts (such as DUI), or those committed by the Customer’s family member or other person acting under the Customer’s authority
- Motorcycles used for competitive driving, racing or a prohibited commercial purpose
1 Please refer to your GAP Addendum for details. Programs vary by Dealer/lender/state. Maximum eligibility limits and certain exclusions apply. Note that you remain responsible for any past due payments, late fees and other charges on your loan. 2 Insurance deductible coverage is not available in all states. 3 Motorcycle’s current value as determined by your insurance company. 4 Additional exclusions may apply. Please see your Addendum for specific coverage details, including limitations and exclusions.
If you have any questions or would like to know more about the BMW Programs available at our Northern California BMW Motorcycles dealerships, feel free to contact us online now and one of our helpful representatives will be happy to help. If you are anywhere in the Northern or Central California area, including San Jose, Livermore, and Roseville, CA, come in and visit your nearest BMW Motorcycles dealership today.